[Grief] Grail

david brookes harmaline23 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 17 18:33:04 PST 2012

Looks like someone has 3 complete '24hrs' Cassette boxes, lucky them!! Last time I saw one of those for sale they were asking $3000 :O. They were priced at £80 in 1980. I've been looking for one of these boxes for about 20 years but i've only seen two for sale. I have about 15 of the original IRC cassettes but always wanted the attache case for the signed handmade collage and the two radio interview cassettes.