[Grief] trouble at t'mill

david brookes harmaline23 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 2 16:37:09 PST 2012

In a recent interview Chris Carter said Gen was asked to participate in the reissues, he agreed and promised to send some TG pics from his archive but this never happened and they had no more contact with him about the project. It's a shame TG's second incarnation has ended so badly, but you could tell Gen's heart wasn't really in it. Constantly changing his mind about the kind of material he wanted to perform, having trouble with the improv side of TG (according to Chris).
I had no desire to hear them perform the 'hits' and this seemingly lack of inspiration and backwards thinking was to me everything that TG wasn't.