[Grief] TG Test

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 4 18:29:58 PDT 2012

Yeah, he is. In fact he is a regular contributor to the list too. Has been for years.
You probably would recognize or have seen his name before. It's Angus Spottiswoode.
 So not sure what is wrong. He tried posting again today and got the same weird message.
And so he wrote to the head of the list last month and today again as well.. whoever the head person is.. but he got no reply.
So not sure.. but maybe its a weird glitch in the system or something.  I dont know.

Grant