[Grief] trouble at t'mill

rob beeston thrrobb at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Feb 27 23:35:37 PST 2012

As part of the Dreamers music program of ''innovators, icons and  iconoclasts'', of which former Melbourne International Jazz Festival director  Sophia Brous is curator, Psychic TV will play one show only,  of all-new  material. There will be no back catalogue of PTV and definitely no  Throbbing Gristle -  P-Orridge is suing TG's  two other surviving members,   Cosey Fanni Tutti and Chris Carter, after they  allowed the release of  the  band's back catalogue without P-Orridge's knowledge or permission - or share of  proceeds.
''It's outrageous. They didn't even send me a copy of the contract or  anything. Their only excuse for not paying me is that they don't like me any  more,'' s/he says.

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/music/the-genesis-of-life-without-borders-20120223-1tppy.html#ixzz1nerKII2y