[Grief] Faet Narok

Mark Kolmar mark at burningrome.com
Tue Dec 4 15:57:58 PST 2012

Faet Narok was included with the special edition, though the download is
available separately. I've listened to it just now. Without a reference
point to the original Desertshore tracks, it sounds mostly like layers
of granulation and smears of sources drawn from the component parts. I
infer that this is mainly the work of Carter-Tutti. Without complaint,
one might miss Sleazy's particular type of stereophonic magic here.

--Mark