[Grief] AB7B

David Bourgoin david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 25 12:03:43 PDT 2011

Well the blurb on Boomkat says

"Each album has been restored and remastered specifically for each format by Chris Carter from 24bit 'baked tape' digital transfers of the original first generation analogue master tapes. "

So I'm assuming at some point the original tapes have been used and digitised. They could of course be the same digital transfers that were used to produce the albums when they were originally re-issued but I don't think he's just remastered them off the CD editions.