[Grief] AB7B

Jon Whitney turbid at turbid.com
Tue Oct 25 09:19:43 PDT 2011

really?  do you honestly think they intentionally chose not to include
a popular song like "Something Came Over Me"?

sorry, but when I look at the tracklistings and notice that the bonus
material matches up with the original CD editions closer than a
chronological account of albums and singles, i'm a bit suspect. i hate
to say but i'm now more inclined to believe that these remasters might
actually be remastered from the CD editions and not from original
tapes.

i did notice distant dreams part two after i posted the note, and yes
it's buried as a bonus track, strangely enough.