[Grief] FW: tracklists for 2xCD sets...

Andrew Gowans andrewgowans23 at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 24 05:21:07 PDT 2011

OK, allow me to rephrase.

The TG VOD set was listed on their site around the time the PTV set was
announced as a forthcoming release.  This mention disappeared from VOD
around the time a statement popped up on the TG/IR site, the updates of
which seem to be written by C&C, stating all official TG releases would be
on IR from now on.

I wasn't trying to suggest any animosity or skulduggery - just that the game
had changed and it doesn't look like the VOD release is happening anymore.
Hopefully I'm wrong as I would love a VOD TG set, they put out some amazing
releases.

Andrew