[Grief] FW: tracklists for 2xCD sets...

Andrew Gowans andrewgowans23 at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 24 04:12:57 PDT 2011

A VOD release was planned but it seems to have been quashed by C&C as the
info disappeared from VOD's site around the time they issued a statement
stating they would be the only label releasing TG officially.  I'm guessing
Gen must have provisionally set something up after they did his PTV
release.

Anyone in touch with VOD to find out what the release was?  If I was to
guess I would have gone with the 3 very early tape releases with Albrect D.

-Andrew