[Grief] FW: tracklists for 2xCD sets...

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 23 18:26:39 PDT 2011

---Forwarded Message---
From: "Grant Regnaert" <tripreset at hotmail.com>
Sent: 10/23/2011 6:23 pm
To: turbid at gmail.com
Subject: RE: [Grief] tracklists for 2xCD sets...

No. No mention of Journey Through a Body, In the Shadow of the Sun or TGCD1. Would be nice to see those remastered as well.

And not just Pastimes/Industrial Muzak, but many other unofficial and semi-official releases as well (e.g. Giftgas, Kreeme Horn, New TG 1 and 2, Nothing Short of a Total War,  the three studio recordings: Music From the Death Factory cassettes from June and July 1976, two of which were done with AlBrecht D.  and one of my favorites, their first release:  Best of. . . Vol. 1)     could really use a new treatment and an official remastered release.
I have been saying that for years...
Plus they also have other studio jams/recordings that have never even seen the light of day. Now THOSE releases I would REALLY like to see remastered and officially released, once and for all. I know those would sound excellent restored and remastered by Chris.

Grant