[Grief] tracklists for 2xCD sets...

Jon Whitney turbid at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 17:46:51 PDT 2011

So,

I got a newsletter email from The Ideal Copy today that provided links
to pre-orders of the new TG reissue 2xCD sets and provided the
tracklists

Looks like everything's coupled with music from the "Live 1-4" series
and the original bonus tracks are put on the second CD as well,
keeping CD1 as the pure album listening experience:

http://idealcopy.american-data.net//Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=5060174952135
http://idealcopy.american-data.net//Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=5060174952142
http://idealcopy.american-data.net//Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=5060174952166
http://idealcopy.american-data.net//Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=5060174952159
http://idealcopy.american-data.net//Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=5060174952173

Looks like they forgot "Distant Dreams (Part Two)" and "Something Came Over Me"

Any mention of TGCD1, Journey Through a Body, or In The Shadow of the
Sun?  Did I miss that thread?  Perhaps Pastimes/Industrial Muzak could
use a new treatment too...

jon