[Grief] TG reissues

david brookes harmaline23 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 16 13:26:17 PDT 2011

Damn! I should have checked elsewhere then, I pre-ordered the vinyl from the TG Greedbag site @ £15 each!

Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 15:29:54 +0100
From: andrewgowans23 at googlemail.com
To: grief at hollyfeld.org
Subject: Re: [Grief] TG reissues

CDs £8.99 and LPs £10.99 on hmv.com - prices include postage.  Currently only DOA and 2nd annual available to pre-order.

I was going to pass on these since I have 3-4 different pressings of each album on vinyl already, but if they are only £11 then worth it to hear the remasters and see the booklets.

-Andrew

On Sun, Oct 16, 2011 at 4:00 PM, stephen Robinson <heiferboy at robinsonworld.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

On Sun, 2011-10-16 at 13:27 +0000, david brookes wrote:

> So has anyone downloaded or pre-ordered the new remasters?

Nope. Wonder why in this day and age the vinyl edition don't have MP3

downloads of the bonus tracks?

Or indeed for that price are not double vinyl anyway.

Grief at hollyfeld.org