[Grief] TG reissues

Andrew Gowans andrewgowans23 at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 16 07:29:54 PDT 2011

CDs £8.99 and LPs £10.99 on hmv.com - prices include postage.  Currently
only DOA and 2nd annual available to pre-order.

I was going to pass on these since I have 3-4 different pressings of each
album on vinyl already, but if they are only £11 then worth it to hear the
remasters and see the booklets.

-Andrew