[Grief] FW: CTI Newsletter

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Sat May 28 15:46:31 PDT 2011

True. They've discussed it for years and music still evolves. That's a given. But Cosey will be on this panel so it may be interesting. As for "The future of Throbbing Gristle", I think it's fairly obvious to say that TG died with the passing of Peter. Plus,Gen quit. And even if he hadn't, IMHO, I just don't think it would be right for TG to continue, playing live, etc, under the TG moniker, without Peter (or any other member for that matter). X-TG was Sleazy and C&C. So if they do carry on, I doubt they'll call it X-TG, (unless it's just Chris & Cosey then maybe they'll call it "C&C Play X-TG") But seriously, even if Gen returned, would you still wanna see TG, or whatever they may call themselves, perform without Sleazy? I sure wouldn't. That's like the Stones without Richards, LPD without Ka-spel,Wire without Gilbert. I feel it's only proper to let TG die with the death of Peter. 35 years (off & on) is a GREAT run! Let TG go out with some dignity and respect, rather then turn into some circus side show act.