[Grief] FW: CTI Newsletter

Jon Whitney turbid at turbid.com
Sat May 28 11:57:09 PDT 2011

Yeah, I gotta say I'm more interested in that too. A panel discussion by a
bunch of old white British people about music and how the "good old days"
are gone sounds absolutely boring beyond belief. "Professionals" have been
discussing this for decades and music still continues and evolves.

On Sat, May 28, 2011 at 2:45 PM, David Bourgoin
<david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk>wrote:

> What I'm more interested in is......
>
> "A statement regarding the future of Throbbing Gristle will be be published
> shortly"
>
> Shortly seems to have beeen a very long time.

Brainwashed Inc:
brainwashed.com | Brainwashed Recordings | Killer Pimp Music | Brainwaves
Fest
P.O. Box 7 / Arlington, MA 02476 / USA