[Grief] FW: CTI Newsletter

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Sat May 28 11:17:48 PDT 2011

So, just what does the future hold for music and art....? Come join Cosey Fanni Tutti, and others, for a discussion on June 2nd, at the ICA. Damn! Wish I could be there. If anyone is going to this and plans on recording it (audio or video), I would greatly appreciate it if I could get a copy. Please contact me offlist. Will gladly trade you something similar and/or interesting from TG, CTI/C&C, or Coil, etc. Thanks in advance. ~  Grant