[Grief] (OFF TOPIC) Psychic TV Themes box

Kevin Kovelant kovelant at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 13:12:44 PDT 2011

I saw it in Amoeba Records a few days back, but didn't purchase it, so I
can't really comment about the sound, or the contents.  As for the "shape"
of the box, it's a standard CD-sized slipcase, black (I think), with Thee
Psychick Cross on it in white.  It looked like the CDs inside of it were
black digipacks.  There were 4 of them, I believe. Nothing particularly
"super duper" about the set, appearance-wise, but I'd be curious to hear any
comments on the sound, as well.

-Kev.