[Grief] FW: COUM Transmissions

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 24 03:45:04 PDT 2011

---Forwarded Message---
From: "Grant Regnaert" <tripreset at hotmail.com>
Sent: 7/23/2011 2:32 pm
To: turbid at turbid.com
Subject: RE: [Grief] COUM Transmissions

Yeah Jon,
I have those two PTV Splinter Test box sets from 1994, and I immediately thought the same thing... as that Sugarmorphoses CD has that  very raw sounding, experimental track of the same title, stating that its from 1965.
And the info on the Coum LP DOES actually say that while the album is from 1974, the tracks "includes field recordings that a young Neil Megson took throughout 1965."

So.. maybe that is why its called Sugarmorphoses. And maybe it is legit then.
At least I am hoping it is, as I already ordered a copy!

Grant