[Grief] Grief Digest, Vol 98, Issue 28

InnerSanctum XVIII the_adversary at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 28 07:03:33 PST 2011

Yes. Obviously a century. Thanks for pointing it out, Grant. Fred may of course post as much as he pleases, but since all his entries carries the same message, I have the similar right to voice my opinion against his ramblings. We all know that GPO is the lowest of slimebags walking on this earth. Thank you, Fred.

Have a nice day, everybody!

-Fredrik