[Grief] Grief Digest, Vol 98, Issue 28

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 28 01:26:07 PST 2011

Dude, Fred's a cool guy (with a helluva great memory, too). And I find his entries far from annoying. Actually, most of them I find to be quite interesting, funny and insightful. I'm glad he's on the list. And as for "Who the fuck cares about his entries and/or how he perceives things"? Well... I for one do. And I personally know first hand from others on this list as well, that they enjoy his comments/stories, too. We all have a right to contribute on this list and say what we want to say. So for whatever reason, if he's ruffling your feathers: So be it! Just ignore him, man. Live and let live...  Btw, "A quarter of a decade ago"? That would only be 2.5 years. I think you meant to say century. Have a great week, everybody!