[Grief] Grief Digest, Vol 98, Issue 28

telepathic at comcast.net telepathic at comcast.net
Sun Feb 27 16:37:38 PST 2011

Dear Jon,

We didn't know each other when I was in PTV.  That was 20 odd years ago.  Of course I had savings when I was in PTV.  You think Gen paid for all my flights to the UK ?  From 1988-1992 I had a nest egg.   A nest egg big enough to throw a Brainwaves Festival.  I busted my ass doing data entry for a Healthcare consortium in a tiny room in Lexington with some scarey Scientologists in the mid-80's saving every penny.  How else could I have been in PTV touring and spending so much time in the UK later on?  I stretched that nest egg out for 5 years.

Jon and I met 10 or so years ago and I certainly have been on a shoestring budget ever since.  I've certainly never had any savings since I've known Mr. Whitney.  I guess I wasn't douchey enough to commit psychic perjury and win more damages than I was worth in a lawsuit against Rick Rubin.  But I did disarm Genesse holding a loaded gun to the back of Caresse's head in Terrance Sellers' and Carl Apfelschnitt's house in Madrid, NM in 1988.

telepathic regards,

fRED

Message: 2