[Grief] Remasters as CD + DD too

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 25 04:57:52 PST 2011

Well, I think that's Jon's whole point with his explanation, and the bass having to be lower on vinyl than on CD, etc. Plus, Chris is using the original source tapes for the remastering... So I believe it would have to be remastered  twice. Once for vinyl and once for CD. And when it comes to sound, Chris definitely doesn't do half-assed jobs. He puts 110% into it... And then some! So I'm sure that the remastered CDs (and vinyl) will sound as they should be: As excellent as possible. At least I hope! : )