[Grief] Remasters as CD + DD too

DIL23 hex at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Feb 25 01:19:48 PST 2011

ummmm.... thanks for the explanation Jon!

..but does that mean you think it will be remastered twice one for vinyl/one
for CD?

I think that's where I was coming from - the bass is the problem on vinyl and
has to be lower than on CD so just using the vinyl remaster on a CD wouldn't
be the best it could be?

Again thanks for the detailed note!

DIL23
:)