[Grief] CC tweet on TG photos

Angus Spottiswoode swindonbakery at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 10:06:27 PST 2011

chris_carter_: going thru TG archive surprised how many photos we held back because we were all laughing too much-spose not v Industrial, one day maybe

Oh man, this is so annoying. I'd rather not have known that b/c I would love to see those photos, and no doubt we won't for years.
Then there was that unrevealed amazing 'WTFF' discovery in the TG vaults a while back.
I might have to stop reading his tweets because they're too frustrating if he's not going to issue these things to the fans for ages.
Bah humbug.