[Grief] videos, reissues and desert island disc

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 13 15:08:10 PST 2011

That's right! I had completely forgotten all about the Cerith Wyn Evans soundtrack! Now that, I would REALLY love to see get released!! Do you know if anyone recorded that Copenhagen show? If so, I am sure there is bound to be a bootleg of it floating around somewhere. Anyone got a boot of the gig, or know a link to where it can be found? Anyone... Anyone? Bueller... Bueller? Anyone? Seriously, if anyone does have a copy of the Copenhagen show with the Cerith Wyn Evans soundtrack, I would gladly trade you for rare TG material (or rare/unreleased Coil) that I have. Please email me. Thank you. ~ Grant