[Grief] videos, reissues and desert island disc

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 13 14:16:28 PST 2011

The Turin gigs are great. And the early show is my fav of the two. In 2007, when TGV was released, my friend (who's a genius with computers & electronics) made audio CDs from the DVD's, for me and himself, of the 3 shows that hadn't been released on CD: Astoria, May 16th, 2004 & the 2 Turin gigs, June 29th, 2005. The Astoria gig I really love a lot. It would be cool if they released that on CD, being that it was TG's first gig in 23 years, or any of the dozens of gigs since, for that matter. Granted they did release Camber Sands and 32AR, but I would love to see more, a whole boxset... a 21st century TG24!