[Grief] FW: IR LPs

Andrew Gowans andrewgowans23 at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 11 04:39:16 PST 2011

Yeh, Third Minds was made of the instrumental jams from the recording
sessions inbetween recording the Desertshort tracks.  It's been awhile since
I listened to the sessions but I remember thinking with some editing you
could assemble a rough skeleton of the album without too much difficulty -
Gen recorded vocals for all the Nico tracks on the day didn't he?