[Grief] FW: IR LPs

DIL23 hex at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Feb 11 04:31:37 PST 2011

I believe there are to be 'guest vocalists' on Desertshore (subject to
licencing crap & Rec Co.s) there were no guest vocalists at the sessions/on
recordings - so unlikely that whatever someone puts together will have any
relation to the final (if ever) release (prolly more so than Heathen
Earth!)

But could be fun tho! Wasn't most of Third Mind taken from the sessions
anyways?

DIL23
:)