[Grief] Skeleton

Ben Waddington falsedog at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 11 03:58:33 PST 2011

This is a really good idea. A fan version of the album would really show how
product / consumer relations have changed since 2nd Annual report. Maybe it
would appear as a bonus disc on the official release!

Fred could do the liner notes ;O)

PS Sorry for being the gateway to the recent spam - a hacked email account. Tip:
set your password to something totally unmemorable like my new one:
l3PPl5f8!mJnF5Mx6b

>>Has anyone tried to put together the Desertshore album themselves?  We're
had recordings of the sessions for going on 4 years now, I'd be surprised if
nobody had assembled a skeleton of it.