[Grief] FW: IR LPs

Thomas Berg bergs_postkasse at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 11 02:31:56 PST 2011

If you follow Chris Carter and Cosey Fanni Tutti's twitter-streams you'll see that half of their tweets are about how tired they are, medication that they need to take and generally about how their ageing bodies are falling apart. Chris even mentioned this in a message on his blog on Sleazy's passing: "Over the 30 odd years we knew each other mine and Cosey's relationship with him got closer as we grew older and spent more time together - lately comparing our various ailments and aches & pains." http://chriscarter.co.uk/As for Genesis.. that's just a wild guess. But think of all that GUY has been through. Don't get me wrong. I, like everyone else here, wish for these people to live as long and happy lives as possible. But as a fan of TG who misses Sleazy immeasureably I do have my preferences as to what I think is most important for them to finish. I want to see Sleazy's 'baby' born!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHoCeqT9KFE
- Thomas.