[Grief] TG remaster

Wes Moynihan wesleymoynihan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 10:43:33 PST 2011

Thanks for that David, that makes a lot of sense now... speaking of porno,
I was surprised the BBFC passed Cabaret Voltaire's DoubleVision VHS with
the E rating, back in the day, when you can clearly see among the montage
of images, some porno f*cking - it's tucked away underneath some videodrome
fuzz, but it's there...

I finally got the Five Vinyls today from boomkat, and I must say I'm
underwhelmed again... How the cover of Greatest Hits slipped the quality
control with that ultra-red/orange color is a mystery and the color on the
D.o.A sleeve is poor too - jeez, even the cover of the Celluloid edition is
superior...