[Grief] TG remaster

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 14 16:32:51 PST 2011

I would also like to see a proper release of the complete XTG gig at some point, not just for our aural pleasure, but to honor Sleazy with as well, being that that was his last ever TG/XTG performance. ALso I agree with Angus, that while the remasters may have not turned out perfect to everyones liking, that much thanks should be given to Chris and Cosey for all their time spent on it. And hopefully if we all bug them enough, maybe we WILL just get boxset of all the old, rare and unofficial releases. :-)