[Grief] 2nd Annual Report remaster

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 14 16:24:45 PST 2011

Again, going back with the better idea of releasing old, rare and unreleased studio recordings on the second discs, I think the perfect album to accompany 2AR on disc 2, would have been the backwards recut version of 2AR, that was released on Fetish (and you would still have plenty of room for the United/Zyklon B 7" single, and then some!)  I LOVE that album and, IMHO it has always sounded really good, maybe even a bit better than the original 2AR. My friend, for Xmas a few years ago, gave me a CD copy of Backwards 2AR, that he had professionaly made. But I do hope that sometime it will see the light of day as a proper remaster, along with Giftgas and Kreeme Horn (two more of my favorite TG albums), and all the rest that were already mentioned, and New TG 1 & 2, and Nothing Short of... as well! That would be an excellent boxset as brian mentioned, and I would buy that in a second, as I know most other fans would too. And wes, I do agree with you that Speed does sound a lot better on Blood Pressure too.