[Grief] My thoughts on the remasters

Angus Spottiswoode swindonbakery at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 13:26:05 PST 2011

Hey, all this talk of all the missing elements and defects in the re-issues is interesting, but personally I am happy with the discs. The new sound is fantastic, and while the CD booklet of 2nd Annual Report did not add much, I have enjoyed the different photos in the other CD booklets. I don't have the LPs so cannot comment on them. I think Chris and Cosey did a great job and I'd like to give them a hearty thanks for doing it all given the fact they did the entire work themselves along with doing their many many other activities...