[Grief] TG remaster

Wes Moynihan wesleymoynihan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 13:09:33 PST 2011

Thanks for that Grant, I think its the rarity of it that's bugging me more
than anything else. It seems like one of the last pieces of the great TG
puzzle I need to solve...that and pinning down some details for the
sessions appearing on Giftgas. By the way, was a complete film of Mission
of Dead Souls ever released back in the day - the DVD is missing a few
tracks in the middle like Vision and Voice and Looking for the O.T.O (if
I'm remebering the DVD rightly). All these loose ends are frustrating !