[Grief] TG remaster

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 14 13:00:44 PST 2011

Yeah, I thought that the TGV early videos could have and should have looked a lot better than they did for being remastered. I have a few of the old VHS tapes and they look better than the DVDs, which is sad really. As far as After Cease to Exist goes, I have had it for many years and believe me... You are not missing much. I have only watched it twice. And the second time was because a friend wanted to see it. The first and last five minutes the screen is blank, with the music playing. So the actual film is only ten minutes long. And though the castration scene of Chris by Cosey does look fairly real, its kinda boring other than that. Thats all it shows really except for a lady lying down on a dirty old mattress in some derilect old room. The person that given it to me warned me that it was not that interesting and I did not believe him. I kept bugging him for it until he made a copy for me. I excitingly pop it in and I was like Meh! My friend was right. So trust me.. You really are not missing anything.