[Grief] TG remaster

Wes Moynihan wesleymoynihan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 12:35:00 PST 2011

I feel like other List members will say "quit your f*cking moaning", but
I'm thinking of the old COUM motto - guaranteed disappointment when it
comes to TG re-issues. I was burrowing thru the List archives last night
and there was some talk of the old TG vids having picture quality not far
removed from the DVDs, which is a bit depressing. I wasn't expecting to see
any of Cosey's 8mm loops as extras (although I do have a copy of Sexangle)
but I wished After Cease to Exist had been included - this short has eluded
me for years and years...