[Grief] TG remaster

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 14 11:57:36 PST 2011

Hey Wes,
Not sure about remasters of In the Shadow of the Sun and Journey Through A Body... I havent heard anything.
but it would be nice if they did though...
And also did TGCD1 while they were at it too, as well as CD versions of The Best of...Vol 1 and Pastimes/Industrial muzak.

As for Journey Through A Body... I kinda know what you mean. Though I actually like the album, I really have to be in the right mood to hear it    though. But the other TG albums I can pretty much listen to anytime.
But yeah Journey definitely is the most different and unique of TGs albums, IMHO. I think by that time TG was already calling it quits as they had been broken up emotionally for a while. I think they were probably just going thru the motions until they officially broke up two months later.

Grant