[Grief] TG remaster

Wes Moynihan wesleymoynihan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 05:37:29 PST 2011

I thought adding the live stuff on the 2nd discs was a little lazy
(although for a new generation of fans, it's handy - the 4 Live
Volumes are a little scare these days). With TG being so crazy about
documentation, I imagined there would be a lot of material in the
vaults - experiments that never made the cut etc...