[Grief] TG remaster

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 14 05:18:13 PST 2011

I was also shocked to see that the entire cover of Greatest Hits.. including Cosey's face was orange... WTF!?
I thought these were supposed to remastered to superb quality.
And STILL cannot believe that they also forgot to include Something Came Over Me too! So much for quality control and final inspections on these reissues.
Grant