[Grief] TG remaster

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 14 05:08:29 PST 2011

Hey Wes,
Funny you mentioned the David Bowie quote re: TG. Not only have I known about the quote for many years (I think it may also be in WOC) But i was JUST TALKING about what Bowie said with my Dr. today.
Weird! Haha
Currently enjoying the all the remasters but am also disappointed with the CD packaging too. Also agree that DOA does look washed down and a bit blurred too. Havent got the vinyl yet. . . Was planning to but now Im not so sure...

Grant