[Grief] TG remaster

Wes Moynihan wesleymoynihan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 04:00:53 PST 2011

Yes, I was disappointed with the CD packaging, and yeah, the D.o.A.
cover does look blurred... I think I was most disappointed with the
Second Annual Report - the large fold out sleeve of liner notes that
came with the Mute edition is much better, and the pics inside the
remaster I've seen already. I was hoping there might be some new liner
notes by TG, but it wasn't to be... I did order the LPs as well - I
haven't got them yet, but am kinda regretting it now... The Second
Annual Report does sound good to my ears I must say, it sounds warmer
without losing its edge. After Cease To Exist sounds really good,
sounds like the cobwebs have been blown out of its darker corners...