[Grief] TG remaster

cblanger dbosc1969 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 03:32:56 PST 2011

About the TG remaster, especially the vinyls LP... I find the sleeves artworks of poor quality comparing with the originals : the cover artwork of Greatest Hits is totally orange, even Cosey's face is orange !,....DoA artwork is blurred, it looks like a scan of a scan of the cover.... 2nd Annual, Heathen earth, 20 jazz, are ok but not shiny and thus not really gorgeous,.....
What you think ?
d.

Sent from my iPhone