[Grief] FW: Electric Sewer age-coil-aural rage etc etc

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 8 11:53:25 PST 2011

Hello fellow TG friends,
Just wanted to pass on this letter to you from Danny Hyde, regarding the new release, Electric Sewer Age CD, Moon's Milk (In Final Phase).
I must say, these tracks, beautifully written by Sleazy and Danny, do not disappoint in the least. They are quite sublime, IMHO.
Hypnotically tranquil music, that lulls you into a strange state of trance-like relaxation.

I am definitely looking forward to this ep, which will be released this month in a limited, numbered edition of 999 copies.
This is the last recorded music that Peter and Danny worked on together. Don't miss out!  See below for all details...

Grant