[Grief] Nanavesh

david brookes harmaline23 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 12 15:39:48 PDT 2011

No and no.

From: dbosc1969 at gmail.com
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 20:44:58 +0200
To: grief at hollyfeld.org
Subject: Re: [Grief] Nanavesh

It's you, I guess....you were there ?

Sent from my iPhone

Le 11 août 2011 à 15:13, david brookes <harmaline23 at hotmail.com> a écrit :

Yes he does, it's the Cryptic One Club 11th Nov 1978

Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 13:16:49 -0700
From: zontar_98115 at yahoo.com
To: grief at hollyfeld.org

Didn't Gen introduce himself as "David Brookes" during one of the earlier gigs? I'm sure it's in the 24 hours box somewhere.

And the casssette, I believe, was called "23 Drifts To Guestling", and was some stuff off Gen's answering machine, which made for fun listening.