[Grief] Nanavesh

david brookes harmaline23 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 11 06:13:37 PDT 2011

Yes he does, it's the Cryptic One Club 11th Nov 1978

Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 13:16:49 -0700
From: zontar_98115 at yahoo.com
To: grief at hollyfeld.org
Subject: Re: [Grief] Nanavesh

Didn't Gen introduce himself as "David Brookes" during one of the earlier gigs? I'm sure it's in the 24 hours box somewhere.

And the casssette, I believe, was called "23 Drifts To Guestling", and was some stuff off Gen's answering machine, which made for fun listening.