[Grief] Nanavesh

david brookes harmaline23 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 9 12:23:53 PDT 2011

Nanavesh was a sort of semi official fanzine run by Dave Farmer. The first issue came out early 1980 just before the 'Heathen Earth' LP came out. The second was all about Psychic TV and the last was a cassette. He was good friends with Gen and spent quite a bit of time with him the the late 70's, visiting Beck Road many times.
Dave is also friend of mine so if there's anything else you need to know ask here and I'll email him. I'm not promising he'll answer as he's a private guy but you never know.