[Grief] FW: aural rage info

s. borges sergio433 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 08:57:48 PDT 2011

Hum....yes, didn't catch that Grant - quite right there.

I just caught the posting yesterday and felt that the title was a bit too
odd considering what a wretched place Svay Pak is.

Of course, after Christopherson moved to the East must have been aware of
this.

Quite good to know they have taken a stand against the sordid business that
goes on there.

cheers, s.