[Grief] FW: aural rage info

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 20 17:21:11 PDT 2011

There is obviously a reason this EP is called Svay Pak.
And I can assure you on Danny's behalf that his strategy is not dubious in the least.
Check out the artwork for CD #11...
...it shows a photo of two young (female) children standing in a doorway, and it is titled: Leave the Little Alone.

 "Love? What is it? The most natural pain-killer that there is. LOVE"       William S. Burroughs