[Grief] FW: aural rage info

s. borges sergio433 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 17:02:53 PDT 2011

While coming to terms with "my squeamishness" (hehehehe) on a different
note, this may be of interest:

*Artist: PSYCHIC TV WITH WHITE STAINS
Title: At Stockholm/Jarman Themes/Live New York 17-11-83/Unclean
Format: 4LP Boxset
Label: Vinyl-On-Demand
Country: Germany
Price: $132.00
"Psychic TV and its mastermind Genesis Breyer P-Orridges works and writings
doubtlessly have been one of the inspirations and mind-settings of many
people, artists and labels incl. VOD. This is a definite milestone for VOD
and its mission in (re)-releasing and re-writing music history with
incredible, influential, innovative and creative bands! This ultra deluxe
4LP box (two Double-LPs) in golden embossed black velvet folder contains the
legendary At Stockholm which was produced in cooperation with White Stains
in 1990 and is now available for the first time on vinyl. The fourth side of
the first double-LP contains two Jarman Themes called Pirates and Demons.
The second gatefold-double-LP contains the incredible first live-performance
at the Danceteria New York, performed on the 17th of November 1983 with full
line-up including Genesis Breyer P-Orridge, Sleazy & John Balance (both
members of later formed Coil), Alex Fergusson and John Gosling. The fourth
and last vinyl of this set includes 6 rare and/or unreleased tunes including
3 versions of Unclean (rough, instrumental and live) as well as a 15-minute
selection of the miraculous and mysterious Fondation Raelinne-Tape plus We
Kiss as Rough Mix and another Jarman Theme called Chorals."
-Vinyl-On-Demand

cheers, s.